- All project start with an onsite estimate. A representative from Superior Concrete Systems will schedule a meeting with on your site (in some case, however we can provide an estimate based on complete drawing and specifications).
- After you have received, reviewed and approved the estimate we can schedule the resources and work.
- Schedule and then deliver appropriate resources (labor, excavating equipment, compactors and materials).
- Pending the size of your project (how many square feet) it can take a day to several day to prepare before being apple to pour your concrete.
- All jobs are thoroughly cleaned up upon completion of job
How strong is concrete?
Concrete is a mix of the some of mother natures hardest materials; some of the materials include cement, a wide range of stone/aggregate (in varying sizes), sand and a range of chemical that when mixed with water creates a concrete mix. These mix have a range of PSI (pounds per square inch) value. Pending the application of the concrete you will find it to be between 2000 PSI to 4000 for residential application.
How long should you wait before using my sidewalk and driveway after is has been poured?
It is important is to avoid putting excess weight on concrete that has not cured. Concrete and take day or weeks to cure pending temperature…as a general rule is to avoid driving on or parking a vehicle for at least 7 days
Will salt negatively impact the color or surface hardness on stamped concrete?
Salt will not compromise the strength but it can impact the sealer or and finish (we can recommend occasionally rinse off the surface and maintain the application of sealer on an a semi-annual basis)
When concrete demolition is done…who cleans up and hauls way the unwanted materials?
What are the advantages of concrete vs asphalt?
Can I pour concrete over my existing asphalt surface?