Concrete vs Asphalt
Why concrete is the superior choice compared to asphalt;
- It is 4 inches thick as compared to 2 1/2 inches of asphalt
- It is rock solid under all temperatures. No dips will develops as in pliable asphalt
- Leaks and drips from vehicles will damage asphalt. Not so with concrete.
- Concrete is re-enforceable. We can make your driveway better yet with wire mesh or rods. We also establish crack control joints which reduce those unsightly random cracks.
- Five years of asphalt maintenance will pay the initial/cost difference.
Dollar for dollar concrete is the best value!