CONCRETE VS ASPHALT
WHY CONCRETE IS THE SUPERIOR CHOICE COMPARED TO ASPHALT;
- It is 4 inches thick as compared to 2 1/2 inches of asphalt.
- It is rock solid under all temperatures. No dips will develop as in pliable asphalt
- Leaks and drips from vehicles will damage asphalt. Not so with concrete
- Concrete is re-enforceable. We can make your driveway better yet with wire mesh or rods. We also establish crack control joints that reduce those unsightly random cracks.
- Five years of asphalt maintenance will pay the initial/cost difference.
Dollar-for-dollar concrete is the best value!